Saturday, May 10, 2014

friday posts

It is mothers day this Sunday. Reach out and call, email, or better yet spend some time with your special mom this Sunday. I was lucky enough to spend the past weekend with my mom to celebrate it early.


Back from a week holiday, heading into the store on Monday to see all the new consignment that came in while I was away!


Follow reFind on Facebook, there are postings every day on different items in the store.


Spring cleaning is starting at my house, going through cupboards, closets, pantry, drawers and the garage, oh and also the outside flower beds and shed get a good purging. Starting to feel a bit lighter already.


Who better to guide us through a spring cleaning than Martha Stewart...


http://www.marthastewart.com/274355/spring-cleaning-basics/@center/277002/spring-cleaning


I am still making my grateful list everyday on the chalkboard in my kitchen, front and center so not to miss it each day
http://www.marcandangel.com/2014/05/04/20-questions-that-will-free-your-mind-from-negativity/


quote of the day;
"We must know how to design our lives. We are all artists, and each day is a canvas".
by author Janice MacLeod "Paris Letters"



No comments:

Post a Comment