Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday links

Happy Friday, the first frost is on my grass and the air is crisp almost time to pack up the lawn mower for another season. It has been a week where I was one day ahead all week so today really feels like Saturday, weird when that happens.

This summer I was introduced to something called an earthing mat. I know they have been around for awhile now, but for me it was a new thing, so with nothing to loose, decided to buy one and give it a try. Here is a youtube link to find out more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVQ1s6BNOA

Driving around yesterday, doing my errands I noticed a lot of homes for sale, as well as a lot of new homes being built. Wondering if a community housing concept would be a good fit for Olds, hmm, something to think about.

http://www.nextworldtv.com/videos/community/benefits-of-intentional-community.html

 
"Life is not about focusing on the obstacles. It's about how you handle them, and whether you get enlightenment or levity from the way you do it."
 
quote Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment