Friday, August 23, 2013

Links

Everyday we are introduced to new web sites, links, u-tubes, blogs, twitters, emails, four squares, instagram, on and on it goes. There really is nothing we cannot look up, read about, learn from, laugh from and yes wonder why is that something worth seeing!

I am somewhat guarded when it comes to all this instant knowledge and putting oneself out there. It feels very vulnerable and yet it also seems to always draw me in. Here are a few links that were passed onto me this week;

www.everythingolds.ca

a great site to find everything you need in Olds, and it is easy to download to your smart phone, iPhone, blackberry

http://www.itsokaytobesmart.com/post/58052870297/colchrishadfield-good-morning-perspective

my brother sent this my way, and found it interesting

Have a great weekend, and remember to check out reFind's blog everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment